Saturday, November 24, 2012

Home again...

I'm back!!!  Had one of the best rides home that I've ever had.  I left Nurnberg and headed to Frankfurt Friday morning.  Had a 4+ hour layover in Frankfurt but it was okay since I met a gal at the airport who was from St. Louis and headed home from Sweden.  On the plane from Frankfurt to Dulles (DC) I had all three seats in the row I was in so I was able to put up the armrests and stretch out (sort of) and catch about a 2 hour nap -- thank goodness.  Anyway, Dulles is such a joy and the people are nice compared to JFK where the people are bitchy.  So glad I went through there.  Got into STL early (about 20 minutes) and Sandy was waiting for me so we got to my house about 12:30.  Unpacked my suitcases last night and filled my laundry chute up with all of my dirty clothes while sorting out some of the gifts I brought back.  Hit the sack then because I was pooped.
I got up at around 8AM so I could get caught up with laundry, grocery shopping, etc.  Managed to get all of it done -- yippee!  I felt like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz since my favorite phrase today was "there's no place like home."
As soon as I catch up I will post some pix.  I do have some on Facebook.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment